Year of the Monkey 2016
If you were born in 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 or 2016, this is your year! The ‘monkey’ is charming, inventive and successful.
Celebrate the Chinese zodiac Lunar New Year by making this easy bookmark. You can follow these instructions, or take the monkey design and Mandarin character and apply them to any other project you have in mind!
|Tools and Materials:||Optional:|
- Print out or copy the Year of the Monkey PDF linked here on to white or red cover stock
- If white, color in and decorate bookmark as desired
- Cut out bookmark along outside edge
- (Optional) Punch hole in upper center and add tassel, colored twine, yarn or ribbon
- Teacher tip: You can make several copies, cut and arrange on one 8 ½” x 11” sheet for duplication for large classes